“PEACE” LINES: A SELECTION OF WALLS DIVIDING REGIONS via Socks Studio
Some days ago, Italian news website il Post selected and published the photographs of a number of still-standing or just-erected physical barriers between countries, regions, ethnies, religious groups or conflicting cultures.
- India-Pakistan, Photo: January 16, 2013 (AP Photo / Channi Anand)
- Saudi Arabia – Yemen, Photo: February 9, 2004 (KHALED FAZAA / AFP / Getty Images)
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, (AP Photo / Peter Kemp)
- Israel – Egypt, Photo by Moshe Milner / GPO via Getty Images
- Tijuana, Mexico, Photo: August 12, 2012 (FREDERIC J. BROWN / AFP / GettyImages)
- Dandong, China, Photo: October 16, 2006 (LIU JIN / AFP / Getty Images)